Window doesn't work after dead battery

Long story short, my truck had a dead battery from leaving my enclosed trailer hooked up for about 2 weeks. Jump start the truck. I do the window down and up program for the drivers side, and nothing works for the passenger side front window. Even tried the programming in the owner's manual. Disconnected the negative post to see if it would reset and same issues. Any advice? 2020 silverado 2500

The truck might be sensitive to a partially charged battery.  You generally need to recharge the battery on a battery charger to bring it up to full charge.  The alternator is more of a battery maintainer and takes a long time to fully recharge a battery.  Make sure the battery has 12.7 volts after it's rested for an hour after charging and then try reprogramming the windows again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, unit said:

The truck might be sensitive to a partially charged battery.  You generally need to recharge the battery on a battery charger to bring it up to full charge.  The alternator is more of a battery maintainer and takes a long time to fully recharge a battery.  Make sure the battery has 12.7 volts after it's rested for an hour after charging and then try reprogramming the windows again.

Put my optima battery tender on it. It showed 12.7 volts but only around 50% charged. It's currently on the battery tender. We'll see what happens