2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Remote Starter problem.

Hello everyone. Last weekend I picked up a 2018 GMC Sierra SLT 1500 All Terrain with the 6.2 it's an amazing truck all around but for some reason my remote starter isn't working. No check engine light. I've checked the sensor for the hood latch and everything is connected, nothing appears to have any damage or corrosion. Made sure all the doors are closed. I've disconnected the negative side of the battery and let it sit for 30 minutes to let the computers reset and that didn't seem to fix it.

When I try to remote start it the blinkers will flash and honks like it's going to start but then the alarm goes off and wont turn off until I cycle the key in the ignition. It only came with one fob so I can't check another fob to see if it's just a fob issue. Before I bought the truck the dealership let me know it had a leak in the sunroof,  but apparently it was the "seal on the windshield" (maybe it's been replaced and whoever did it didn't do a good job resealing it.) They said they had the windshield taken out and resealed and fixed the leak although there's no signs the windshield was actually removed (still dirt under the cowl, you'd think they'd at least wipe it down before reinstalling lol). Upon further investigation online I assume it was the black antenna on the roof since there seems to be an issue with those leaking. The mic for bluetooth and onstar in the headliner doesn't work and the vanity lights on the visor mirrors aren't working and I assume that's from the leak it had, or maybe when they fixed the leak they left something unplugged or pinched a wire in the headliner. Those are the only known issues with the truck. I'm sure those two things and the remote starter aren't related but I figured I'd throw those in because I could very well be wrong!

Starting here before I have to resort to taking it to the GMC stealership. Taking it back to where I got it isn't really an option since it's like 5 hours away and I'm not up for dealing with them again since it wasn't a pleasant experience and they wont do anything to fix the issues.

I'm not too worried about the mic and the vanity mirrors but I'd definitely like to get this remote start figured out since I live in Montana and it's cold this time of year! If anyone has any information or things I could try I'd love to hear them!

Thank you all! :)