so im helping my friend with his 79 he just bought a it is a full time 4wd then converted lockers are on and supposed to be already converted ,he had some other people prior to me work ok it broke bell housing ,we all know how that happens ,,,,so they swapped out trans just tranny reinstalled transfercase and tranny then tranny to engine now this is the pooint i got there i fix a bunch of there wrongs ...

everything now works fine but the tranny clicks when put into park noise as if u are moving and accidently put into park, so i pulled pan checked the pawl and par shaft all good put pan back on put everything in nutral tranfer and trans moved transfer into 4lo then put into park doesnt make noise tried it in 2hi made noise  was not doing this prior when other tranny was in ,,..i did check shift linkage and readjusted when pan was of to ensure its correct any ideas im mechanically enclined dont know to much about tranny because i have manual not auto please help

there are like three little ring and 4 little blocks with gear teeth from conversion kit still in box that came with the truck never seen before