2021 Tahoe Steering slip or slide

I've notice that on some roads the steering will suddenly ever so slightly turn on its ow. I don't know if it picks up the wear in the pavement. The dealer found nothing in the software. To me its feels like being on ice. Seems odd. The truck was built in Feb 2021 has 7800 miles on it. Perhaps the 20 in tires.

Anyone notice that?.

• 2 weeks later...

All steering systems will have some feedback or "backdrive" the steeriing wheel.  The camber in the road will make a vehicle try to steer away from the crown.  A bump may make it steer slightly as well. This is due to the caster in the steering system.  But you sound like you're experiencing something unusual?  

• 1 month later...

Chevy placed a clever credit card slot to the left of the steering wheel that can be used for a gas card (an item often used by fleet drivers), an ID card, parking slip, or any other card-shaped object. There's a small sliding door that reveals a storage bin for various items to the right of the infotainment system.

krnt.run

myindigocard app

Edited by marrbhi

• 5 weeks later...