L5P 2019 GMC Denali Duramax 2500HD Excessive DEF Usage

I'm posting again about my 2019 GMC 2500HD Denali Duramax with excessive DEF usage. I have just over 57K miles on it now and just returned from a trip--NOT towing. After GM replacing DEF injector nozzle and updating software and me paying to have NoX sensors replaced, I traveled 3614 miles, used 199.79 gallons of fuel and used 6 1/2 gallons of DEF. Has anyone heard of any recalls, updates, TSB's or anything that can help me reduce my DEF usage. I'm purchasing bulk DEF now so not so expensive but I still have to think so much DEF going into the system can't be good.

1 minute ago, Hogdooz said:

I'm posting again about my 2019 GMC 2500HD Denali Duramax with excessive DEF usage. I have just over 57K miles on it now and just returned from a trip--NOT towing. After GM replacing DEF injector nozzle and updating software and me paying to have NoX sensors replaced, I traveled 3614 miles, used 199.79 gallons of fuel and used 6 1/2 gallons of DEF. Has anyone heard of any recalls, updates, TSB's or anything that can help me reduce my DEF usage. I'm purchasing bulk DEF now so not so expensive but I still have to think so much DEF going into the system can't be good.

You would probably get better response to your request if you posted in the 2500 forum (you're in the 1500 forum).

On 6/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, Steve-2019 said:

You would probably get better response to your request if you posted in the 2500 forum (you're in the 1500 forum).

Thanks, I started out in the 2500HD forum, I don't know how it went to the 1500 forum.

• 2 weeks later...