Darn Rats chewed my fuel line- now injector knock

So my LMM WAS runnign fine, great oil pressure,no issues. Maybe 1 time some haze and injector balance was not great.... Then a critter chewed a hole in my fuel line and the engine ran dry out of fuel. Changed fulter and primed, engine ran then dies after 45 seconds. Saw fuel leaking from feed line. Repalced feed line and now truck starts and runs.

Has great oil pressure, but I th ink Injector knock.

Question, would running out of fuel cause Injector issues. 248 k miles and always changed oil filter and fuel filter way before reachjing 100 % wear.

Hooked up scanner. Shutting off Injector # 2 and the noise almost went away completely. Injector 5 seemed to make no engine idle difference with injector on or off.

Noise was on the drivers side and at the top of the  head, near injector. Used an electronic stethoscope. 

Next step. Will replace injectors # 2 & 5. Look into the chamber with a scope  with the injector removed to see if any damage or signs of something hitting, etc.