2016 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2 Procharged

Good morning.  I’m hoping someone can help me or perhaps point me in the right direction. I’ve got a 2016 Denali 6.2 with a procharger, PRC Heads, Stage 2 cam, lt4 pump and injectors, running E85.  Had it on the dyno and it was running out fuel at 5200rpm.  Worst yet it had a terrible misfire on cylinder 6 and 8 so they pulled it off the dyno.  I’ve had it compression checked, and leak down checked and everything is ok.  I’ve changed plugs, wires, coils and still misfire is still there.  It is only there at idle or very low rpm’s.  # 6 rises to about 55 misfires then drops to zero and starts again.  # 8 rises to about 160 misfires then Drops to zero then starts again.  I can see this on my hp tuners.  I am not getting any diagnostic codes but it does have pretty rough idle. I have not changed injectors and that is next.  Anyone have any ideas.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.