Chassis Unlimited Octane Front Bumper with KC Lights

jimbowattz

Decided to sell my Chassis Unlimited Octane front bumper. I ran with this for approximately two years while living in SoCal but have since relocated to Orlando.  It's a solid bumper that is very low-profile and doesn't stick out in front very far like most other off road bumpers do. It also has the parking sensor cutouts which is an additional charge from the manufacturer, but I'm keeping my sensors. So you'll need to swap yours over from you current bumper.

I'm also including 4 KC HiLites C-series light pods, and a 30 inch Rough Country black series light bar.  I don't have the full lengths of the wires that connect the lights to a switch, but I typically cut those off and wire up my own wires anyways. If needed, you can buy them from KC and Rough Country.

Minor wear marks in a couple places from the California deserts and mountains, but nothing serious.  The biggest mark is on the top of the bumper where the grill rests on the top.  There's a light rust mark that can be hit with a quick mist of spray paint if it bothers you, or is fine to be left.  It can't be seen once mounted as the grill rests on top of this spot.

- Chassis Unlimited Octane Series front bumper
- Black powder coated
- Parking sensor cutouts
- (x4) KC HiLites C-series light pods, amber beam
- Rough Country Black Series LED light bar, single row, 30 inches

photo1.jpg

20200526_072444.jpg

Photo May 24, 5 30 36 PM.jpg

photo3~2.jpg

20230225_110853.jpg

20230225_110911.jpg

20230225_110944.jpg