Schematic for 2017 Silverado (wireless charging)

Does anyone have a schematic for a 2017 Silvy (High Country in my case)?

My wireless charger is not working. I upgraded it to the newer version a couple years ago and even bought the new short harness go go with it and it has worked great for all that time.

I checked the harness and there are 3 pins on this connector and I don't have voltage to any of them with the Key on.

I am not sure when it stopped but I recently unpinned the connector on the back of the info center so the dimmer issue with the backup camera was resolved. I re-pinned it thinking it might be causing the BCM to not power the console charger but that did not help.  I have checked Fuse #2 drivers side panel and I do have power to both cig lighters in the console and  the one in back seat on rear of console.

5 hours ago, rrmccabe said:

Does anyone have a schematic for a 2017 Silvy (High Country in my case)?

My wireless charger is not working. I upgraded it to the newer version a couple years ago and even bought the new short harness go go with it and it has worked great for all that time.

I checked the harness and there are 3 pins on this connector and I don't have voltage to any of them with the Key on.

I am not sure when it stopped but I recently unpinned the connector on the back of the info center so the dimmer issue with the backup camera was resolved. I re-pinned it thinking it might be causing the BCM to not power the console charger but that did not help.  I have checked Fuse #2 drivers side panel and I do have power to both cig lighters in the console and  the one in back seat on rear of console.

https://www.gmupfitter.com/body-builder-manuals/

• Like 1

Fixed.  That was a big help learning how the circuit worked but if I had cut the tape back on the harness to start I would have saw the wires were broke on the inside.  So little solder and shrink wrap work and back to new.  Used some small tie wraps to make sure it stays in hinge channel and does not get pinched again.

Thanks again.