Gm85073617

On 2/27/2024 at 7:50 AM, Bobby Boy said:

Will this part get rid of intermittent service trailer brake service stabilitrak and abs light 

Depends.  What codes do you have?  Can't just keep shot gunning parts hoping something will stick.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2018 gmc sierra denali ultimate 6.2. Intermittent abs,stabilitrak, service trailer brake light.read forums for months had truck scanned had multiple codes because of stuck abs pump  motor. Flushed brake fluid and manually cycled abs pump motor with scan tool lights gone.**** yeah 

• Like 1

I had these same codes a few months ago after during a roadtrip. Happened instantaneously on the interstate.

I think I drove over some debris that tore a wire harness in the rear.

Look at the wire harness above leaf springs in the rear. See if there's any torn wires and damage. This harness connects to the trailer brake outlet and the ABS sensors, if it's damaged and prevents the signal from transmitting, you get those 3 codes. 

I had to replace it with GM 19300543 and all was fixed.  

IMG_20240322_202045.jpg

IMG_20240322_202043.jpg

IMG_20240322_201952.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YYC-SIERRA said:

I had these same codes a few months ago after during a roadtrip. Happened instantaneously on the interstate.

I think I drove over some debris that tore a wire harness in the rear.

Look at the wire harness above leaf springs in the rear. See if there's any torn wires and damage. This harness connects to the trailer brake outlet and the ABS sensors, if it's damaged and prevents the signal from transmitting, you get those 3 codes. 

I had to replace it with GM 19300543 and all was fixed.  

IMG_20240322_202045.jpg

IMG_20240322_202043.jpg

IMG_20240322_201952.jpg

Thanks for the update :)

• Like 1