Jump to content

Leak near back doors

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The area I drew on is where the water seems to be going into. I can’t find anything online has as to what the rubber seal is called. There is a small rubber seal that I can tell looks to be bad. Could someone identify what is it called and how to fix it. I already changed the inside door seal that didn’t fix the issue!


Edited by Charlie Mohring
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 619 Guests (See full list)

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.