Any one interested

stlmaj

Looks like there is only the 2 of us? Surely there is more interested may be we should consider the surrounding states and get more involved with them. Anyways if anybody else is interested post and we will set something up.

Matt

Cool we are up to 3 now!! gm4X4 glad to see you’re interested! Any one else?? Do you guys have any ideas as to where, when and what you want to do? If nothing else it would be cool just to check out each others trucks and mods... I am open for suggestion.

Thanks,

Matt

It appears that we are all in the STL area. :lol: That makes it a little easier to pick a spot. We'll have to pick a nice day, probably a weekend, and get together. :thumbs: (hint) My schedule is kind of busy right now but I'm sure we can swing something. Sure would like to wash the truck first to get all of the MO road grime off of it. :dupe:

Phil

Not necessary 3 is enough pjb0422 suggested doing something here in STL sounds good to me. We just need to figure out what we want to do. I work nights but only during the week I rarely work weekends and am open for almost anytime. What fits your schedules?

Matt

Weekends would be the best for me, for now anyway :thumbs: Whenl the weather gets nicer, then I may be fishing.

We have St. Charles, Chesterfield, and Eureka. We could meet anywhere in Chesterfield Commons, on Hwy 94, Westport, someplace close to all of us.

Matt, where are you at in St. Charles? I'll probably be a Bass Pro next weekend when they start their Spring Fever Sale. :)

Phil

Matt, where are you at in St. Charles? I'll probably be a Bass Pro next weekend when they start their Spring Fever Sale. :)

Phil

I live off 94 and Kisker and I work in Chesterfield. So Chesterfield is fine for me. I spend most of my summer camping, fishing and traveling. :thumbs:

Matt

Im from Kansas City. I just dont post much any more, since I sold my truck. But, there are about 5-6 KC guys on here as well. I can only think of SilveradoMan(Mike) and 96vortec(Jeff) right now. But, there are some others, you just have to find 'em.

Im from Kansas City. I just dont post much any more, since I sold my truck. But, there are about 5-6 KC guys on here as well. I can only think of SilveradoMan(Mike) and 96vortec(Jeff) right now. But, there are some others, you just have to find 'em.

Thanks I will check with them to see if they would be interested....

Matt

Cool we are up to four--- fmjcafe, pjb0422, gm4x4 and me. I am cool with any where you all want to meet. I think that weekends are a given any one with a suggestion as to what weekend. It would be cool if we could do it some where we could hang out barbecue, drink and of course check out the trucks.

Matt

Archived