West Virginia White Water Rafting

RyanbabZ71

This summer (August) I may be heading to Hico, WV to go white water rafting with North American River Runners. Anyone familiar with the area? I know there are a few WV members here. Pros/Cons??? I plan on doing the 2 day raft trip (camp overnight). I think its on the New River.

Also is there anything else to do in this area? Its about a 600 mile one way trip for me.

:lol:

I've played at NARR before, nice people.

Drop me a line closer to time and give me the exact dates and we'll have plenty to do. I'm about an hour south of where you'll be, or I'll be about 30 minutes north of you if I'm in visiting my parents. Either way it's an easy trip and we'll get into something. Let me know when, how long, and anything you think you might like to do and we can get together. I would love to do something and maybe even it will be during a time when Tom is in; plus you won't be far from SilveradoWV either.

Cool man. Are there any good places to stay? It looks like itll be sometime during the week of Aug 15th. So far we will be going on a 2 day rafting trip then nohing is planned

• 2 months later...

The trip is set

Coming down monday the 16th. Raft 17th-18th. Come back the friday.

Is there anything going on this area that we should see?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived