The price you pay...

I understand prices are supposed to fluctuate from region to region. But, I'm curious to see the deals you guys got on your new trucks.

I paid ?,900 for mine with a MSRP of ?,800. No trade in. Plus a free bowtie bedliner and bowtie mudflaps.

Good? Bad? What'd you pay?

Make sure you're comparing apples to apples!

I paid ?,995.  This was the total after 5% tax, title and all of that BS.  I bought a GMC SLE extended cab.

I don't remember the MSRP but I think it was around ? - ?K.

Mind you that had about 4 different incentives:

? rebate ? for switching from Dodge ? recent college grad (got my Master's degree less than 2 years ago) and another deal where you either get free oil changes or an extended warranty or something like that.   Oh yeah....I financed about 15K of it at 2.9% for 3 years.

Capn

Quote: from CapnDean on 11:13 am on Aug. 8, 2001

? for switching from Dodge

Capn

How did you get this?? I am a current Dodge owner about to sell it and get either a Chevy or GMC, and would like to have an additional 1000 off.

I bought my silverado on July 3rd for 23,500 out the door.  Sticker price was almost 27,000.  No trade, no incentives, just cash.  It is ext. cab, 5.3L, LS.  It didn't have power seats.  

Got it in Mobile, AL.

Truck listed below listed at +-.  Purchased for ?,000 even.  Had ? rebate, dealer went the rest.  I may be wrong but I believe the dealer had to go into his holdback $$$ a bit.  Not that there was any left after sitting on the lot for 9-10 months.  Out the door tax tags and title at ?,000.

The sticker on mine was just over 31k. My brother-in-law works for GM so that knocked 6500 off the sticker. Then a ? rebate for the three door plus ? trade equity. If my math is correct, that's around 21k when I bought it in June of 2000. Since then I've never looked back. It's an awesome truck and I'll probably keep it until it dies. It has 12k on it now and I have no complaints except I wish Chevy would come out with a off road package like Chrysler. Give those of us with a Z71 a couple more inches in heigth. I'm not a Dodge Ram fan, but the off roadsters look nice sitting that high. Oh well, we kick their ass in hp. I can see a Rancho 4 inch lift in my future......

MSRP was close to ?

I paid after taxes, bedliner, nerf bars, bed rail caps, and bug deflector minus ? in gm points (and gm supplier deal)

?,691

I traded in a 96' S-10 4x4 that I owed ? dollars on for a 2000 GMC HighRider. I was trying to get the payment down to ? a month but ended up at ?. I don't remember what the paper work says they gave me for traed etc.

Archived