What happened to my post

Sorry about your lost post FastSilverado.  I don't know what would have happened to it.  As far as the headlight adjustment after the drop, I think you'll want to do that.  I haven't looked at my truck to see how to do it, but I'm sure there are some screws on the back of the headlight bucket to set them.

Man, that truck sounds like it must scream!!!   When you get that thing dropped and put some fat tires on the back I'm sure the quarter mile times will pick up even more.  You've added about 10 mph over the stock times haven't you?

(Edited by Shaners at 3:36 pm on Feb. 12, 2001)

Im not sure what the stock mph or 1/4 mile times were, i didnt take it to the track until after exhaust and airraid ( i have switched to gen 2) best run of that day (first time ever on a track) was 15.37. dont remember the mph, but i think it was around 88-90, that was on stock tires. Before i lowered the back, i already had fat tires on the back. I have 285-60-16  BFG sport truck T/A H rated all the way around. I tested the traction last night, and its a lot better, as before when the NO2 kicked in, it would light them up, but now, it just chirps

Daren

Archived