For Sale 8" CST Lift

LiftedHDRado

I have a 6"-8" CST lift kit from my previous HD. Had the lift for about 1yr, then sold my truck so I took the lift kit off. I have all the parts, 4 rancho 5000 shocks, 2 rancho 9000's, dual shock hoop, torsion keys, rear 5" block, total complete package for $1700 OBO.

I also forgot to mention i have the complete Volant intake, filter, etc and the Hypertech Programmer...Will do $1600 OBO including intake and programmer and lift

Are the intake and programmer for the 8.1 or 6.0? I have a friend that is starting to look around for a lift kit for his 01 chevy HD with the 8.1. So this kit is complete right, I mean as far as the nuts and bolts (little things)? I'll let him know about this.

Are the intake and programmer for the 8.1 or 6.0?  I have a friend that is starting to look around for a lift kit for his 01 chevy HD with the 8.1. So this kit is complete right, I mean as far as the nuts and bolts (little things)? I'll let him know about this.

I am about 99% sure that the programmer is for all the engines(4.8,5.3,6.0,8.1) except for the 6.6L Diesel. yes the intake should fit right on the 8.1L. I have everything that came off the truck, shocks, bolts, u bolts, etc.

Archived