who else got GT4???

SnakeEyeSS

the first car I bought was the 1989 Skiline GT-R

BAD IDEA!!!! FYI, the car neeeds 70,000 in suspensuo9n work to handle anywhere near what you need it to after the beginner races. the most effetice is to lower the weight

but now I've done almost everything, it's got 730HP right now, hehe.

more FYI's:

the best turbo set up's are the stage 5, called "original" in the tuner's village. the dealership tuning shops don't offer teh stage five.

if your wanting to get your hands on the E46 M3 GTR road car ASAP like me, you win it in the M club races at the BMW dealership. the cheapest M model is the used 1998 M coupe at the Used Car Showroom II(available between 1 and 15 days after starting, and forever after that, from what I've seen)

Dont know if you guys read this anywhere yet. BUT. Easy cash idea I found. Go to the Special Conditions races, run the second rally circuit. Its only 2 races. Place first in each race and you win some turd Toyota Rally car. Go sell it and you get 260000 credits to blow on other cool stuff!! The 10 minute easy way to get credits for cars and mods. I got me a mean Bimmer M5 now!!!! Supposedly 786 horse on the "GT4 dyno."

I love the addition of the NOS and 1/4 mile strip in this game. I got my M5 to run a 10.2 in the 1/4 on giggle gas. Anybody else try their car out?? Post up some times!!! :devil:

Love the game. Been messin with the 95 NSX. Also have the force feedback wheel. Very realistic but wears out the hands in a hurry. I've been using it with the power unplugged, no force feedback but still drives great. You guys know you can import GT3 data right? Up to $100k in money and some licenses. Gotta go, games on pause. (My wifes pissed, she won't see me for months) :crackup:

Archived