Bird poo on doors

asepgrad98

So ive had this truck for almost 3yrs with no problem, but the last couple weeks everyday birds have landed on my mirrors and pooed all on my door. :devil: I would love to use my 12 gauge to solve the problem but i live in a residential area and the po-po would show up for sure. Yous guys got any idea on how to stop this?

At times I have this happen too. They sit on my passenger side mirror, the one closest to some tall shrubs where they are nesting. I think they sit there and look at themselves in the reflection on the window. I hang a towel out the window, no more problem, even tho it is a pain in the behind having to hang the towel everytime I park there.

All birds and squirrels need to DIE!!!!

But if you have a .22 you can try some of these. They are powderless rounds, only thing that propels the slug is the primer. They literally make no sound at all!!! All you can hear is the hammer hit the shell. Believe you me, these little things work wonders on the tree rats that like to chew on the fence in my back yard!!!!!! YOu have to cycle these manually, they dont have the energy to cycle a bolt.

ag22scolibri.jpg

I have used those too VERY QUIET. They have gotten stuck though a cleaning rod will push them out easily. Or spray a little oil in the barrel first will shoot 3 or 4 no problem. If you can find them I would suggest REMINGTON CBEE .22 shorts the quietest CBEE's made excellent round but VEEERY hard to find

so, are these powderless rounds enough to get the bullet out of a longer barrel?  It wouldn't be too cool to have one jam.  Are they accurate?  Neat to see new stuff like that~

I havent had one get stuck yet. But the casing of one round did get stuck in the chamber. Had to pop it out with a cleaning rod. I love plinkin' rabbits with these rounds off my deck.

Archived