Corvette Servo

I had a billet servo installed on my 91 truck. It was too much. It would snap your neck at every shift and bark the tires going into 2nd even at slight thottle. That truck had the 700R4 trans, I don't know how the new transmissions will react to that servo though.

Anyone? Beuler? Anyone? :D

I had a billet servo installed on my 91 truck.  It was too much.  It would snap your neck at every shift and bark the tires going into 2nd even at slight thottle.  That truck had the 700R4 trans, I don't know how the new transmissions will react to that servo though.

Anyone?  Beuler? Anyone? :D

Did you have a shift kit at all? I rode in a truck with both billets and one washer in the accumulator. Hit the shifts hard. I rode in that same truck with the washer removed and the shifts got tamer. They were stiff but not neck snapping.

I had a billet servo installed on my 91 truck.  It was too much.  It would snap your neck at every shift and bark the tires going into 2nd even at slight thottle.  That truck had the 700R4 trans, I don't know how the new transmissions will react to that servo though.

Anyone?  Beuler? Anyone? :D

Did you have a shift kit at all? I rode in a truck with both billets and one washer in the accumulator. Hit the shifts hard. I rode in that same truck with the washer removed and the shifts got tamer. They were stiff but not neck snapping.

No shift kit, just a stock trans plus the billet servo. I had it yanked out and had the stock one put back. What a relief.

Archived