Just bought

topo4u2

To be honest not too many right now. Im still trying to figure a way as to how Im going to pay for the truck....kidding.

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe a drop in K&N filter for now. To be honest though I do not have a lot of money for mods this year.

I was not sure if I liked the 2 tone with or without the fender flares? It almost looks like its missing something without them. But those flares do not come cheap. Any opinions on the flares send them down the pipe.

No super mods planned yet...as mentioned earlier maybe a K&N drop filter. It sure is a nice ride. I knew when I bought my first Zer 3 years ago...a 95 GMC that I would be hooked for life.

later

• 7 months later...
I was not sure if I liked the 2 tone with or without the fender flares? It almost looks like its missing something without them. But those flares do not come cheap. Any opinions on the flares send them down the pipe.

No super mods planned yet...as mentioned earlier maybe a K&N drop filter. It sure is a nice ride. I knew when I bought my first Zer 3 years ago...a 95 GMC that I would be hooked for life.

later

I have an 05 white & silver like yours, came with flares, to me they were too bulky with stock wheel & tire config. Cant seem to talk wife into new sneakers. Pulled the flares off same day i bought it. Looks better! Some angle the flares just looked to goofy!

later

I have an 05 white & silver like yours, came with flares, to me they were too bulky with stock wheel & tire config. Cant seem to talk wife into new sneakers. Pulled the flares off same day i bought it. Looks better! Some angle the flares just looked to goofy!

Oh yeah, I added an emblem I found on ebay for the door, or try lookin at decals as advertized on this page http://silikhan.com/adserver/adclick.php?n=aacd7239

Archived