A twin might have to be a custom set up. If you'd be happy with a single intercooled system you may want to check out STS because I believe they have released a kit for your truck within the last year or so.

thanks ill have to look into it but i am probly not gonna get it now cuase of my dad telling me that i dont need it that "your just a young man, if you put that into your truck you would be doing burn outs and everything so you arnt going to get it."

so im probly going to get a flowmaster volant or k&n and a jet performance module

But thanks any way.

thanks ill have to look into it but i am probly not gonna get it now cuase of my dad telling me that i dont need it that "your just a young man, if you put that into your truck you would be doing burn outs and everything  so you arnt going to get it."

so im probly going to get a flowmaster volant or k&n and a jet performance module

But thanks any way.

Please don't buy a Jet performance module. There is only one thing worse than that as a jk for a performance mod and that is a throttle body spacer.

Get a custom tune, from one of the vendors on the left on this site. You will be so happy you did. If you can even afford to think about a turbo, then you can afford to get a custom tune. Plus your probably going to need one anyways if you get a turbo setup.

But back to the Jet.......its better suited for a paper weight my friend.

Welcome to the site :driving:

Archived