Anybody got pyro?

Just got my gauge pack from Kennedy: pillar mounted pyro and boost. I am curious. Anyone out there with a stock dmax lly with a pyro? If so, what temps are you seeing when you tow?

Heading south next week for a three week camping trip. 4th of July in Myrtle Beach. Can't wait. Been there before. First time driving a diesel south. Got a bottle of killem from Kennedy as well. Hope to keep the slime down :cheers:

Just got my gauge pack from Kennedy: pillar mounted pyro and boost. I am curious. Anyone out there with a stock dmax lly with a pyro? If so, what temps are you seeing when you tow?

Heading south next week for a three week camping trip. 4th of July in Myrtle Beach.  Can't wait. Been there before. First time driving a diesel south. Got a bottle of killem from Kennedy as well. Hope to keep the slime down  :cheers:

Is your pyro pre or post turbo?

You should probably ask this question over at the diesel place for more responses. However, my LB7 produces the following pre-turbo temps:

Unloaded, normal acceleration – tops 850

Unloaded cruising: 500 – 700

Loaded cruising: 700-1000

Loaded climbing: 1100-1400

Unloaded, WOT with Juice / Quad: 1580

I try to keep it less than 1350 for any extended amount of time - based on some the feedback I received from other forums. I have also discovered that the juice @ 40 runs a little cooler than stock does.

Keep it under 1350 and enjoy the trip.

Archived