Maybe I'll get a new truck...

I've been dealing on an 1500HD and am very close to a fair price...  It's an "LT" model 4x4 and is absolutely LOADED!!!  It would be the perfect truck for my family (3 kids and my wife) and it should tow my '32 travel trailer fairly well.

The problem is one of my motorcycles will have to be sold...  (bummer), but "she" says so...

The upside is that the bike I would sell ('98 KLR 650 Dual Sport) hasn't been ridden since last year, so maybe I don't really need it anyways...

I'll let you know if the deal goes through...  I called GM to send me the supplier discount form #1753 and it should get here by the end of the week...  I'm guesing next week some time I may be driving a 1500HD.

mervz how many more miles to the magic number of 36,000 and what are you going to get maybe a new trailblazer or a avalanche. my parents are looking at the new trailblazers man there sweet. there looking at a ls indego blue sticker price is ?,300 nothing fancy just what they need.

Quote: from bowtiefan on 9:56 pm on June 19, 2001

mervz how many more miles to the magic number of 36,000 and what are you going to get maybe a new trailblazer or a avalanche. my parents are looking at the new trailblazers man there sweet. there looking at a ls indego blue sticker price is ?,300 nothing fancy just what they need.

About 4k left! Not sure yet what its going to be. TrailBlazer or Avalanche. Both are about the same price

:(Choices, choices!

Quote: from General Lee 01 on 11:23 pm on June 19, 2001

#Moderation Mode

Sorry, Since this involves an HD, I think it should go to the HD Forum. Thanks.

After some moderator talk several of us decided the 1500HD goes in the light duty forum, General agreed so I'm moving it there.

The dealer is trying to locate a light pewter truck for me...  if he can't find one then I'll probably get the carmine red because it matches the stripes on my trailer.  I'll keep the cap and the bedrug and the FIPK and have the cap repainted to match...

I hope everything falls into place...

carmine red in a heartbeat over the pewter....

Heck, ya all I ever see is pewter.  I think carmine and Charcoal are the best colors available.  I am beginning to like Polo Green, but my all time favorite is still White.  I wish Ford or Gm would put a RED interior back in.  

I agree there are pewter trucks everywhere, but we're having a hard time locating one that is an "LT".  I may have found one in Pittsburgh on GMBuypower.

The Carmine red one I drove was very nice, but with only 3 miles on the odometer, it looked dirtier than my pewter truck that hadn't been washed in 6 weeks and 1000 miles....

Archived