Remember me?

well a few months back I sold the Tahoe for a Lincoln LS... 

I do love the lincoln, it performs awesome, but i just cant be in something this size!!!

SO, im selling the lincoln and back to a TAHOE, as soon as I find one I like! :):cheers:

\

MIKE

We knew you would be back!

Depending on if you owe money on the ls i would try to sell it private.If you go to a chevy dealer expect all those discounts to come out of something and that something is going to be your trade.They will not go by any nada or kelly book, it will be what there values are curently at the auctions and most deffently probably a whole lot less then what you paid for it a couple months ago.

Depending on if you owe money on the ls i would try to sell it private.If you go to a chevy dealer expect all those discounts to come out of something and that something is going to be your trade.They will not go by any nada or kelly book, it will be what there values are curently at the auctions and most deffently probably a whole lot less then what you paid for it a couple months ago.

I agree.. but i did buy it wholesale, and I think I can actually get out of it and wash my hands of it just fine, even at the going trade in value. BUT if I can sell it private for more!! GO ME :)

Now to find a nice Tahoe :D Cant wait to be back! :cheers:

Glad to see your back.

I've been really thinking about a mustang.....fell in love with it.............I think if I got one I would really miss the truck, so..............I'll stay with the truck for a while :)

Nice to see you again :cheers:

One of the reasons we never booted you out when you bought the Lincoln, was because it would only be a matter of time before you were back in a GM Truck!!!. The other reason was because you are a valued member with alot of good insight...

One great thing about this forum, is that everybody is welcome!!! We don't care what you drive...

Welcome back. When I think back to the 92 Jimmy I bought used in 97 I kick myself for getting something that was too pricey for the mileage and size. I should've gone with a full-size suv or pickup then. I love the Z71 and will replace it with at least another if not an HD when the time comes.

<grin> that was just like me and my Crown Vic, I decided to sell my 95 and the folks over at crownvic.net told me I'd be back.. sure enough I missed the full size RWD comfort and I ended up getting me a 98 Police Interceptor a few months later.

Archived