Im a newb!

-[Rupes]-

Hey whats up? Im Brandon, I am 19. I have a 2002 GMC sierra EXT cab Shortbox, 2wd, and unfortunatly its the 4.3L. Nothing really to boast about, but its my baby.

I want to start putting some stuff onto it to make the appearance better. I want to find some NICE projector headlamps for it, but unfortunatly i find the same ASS looking ones everywhere. I have some Stainless Nerf bars on order, I have a chrome 3rd brake light cover. Nothing big you know.

But i am coming here to get some help with locating and advice.

Thanks all, Brandon

Please message me with replies because i dont know how to navigate this site yet lol.

Hey whats up? Im Brandon, I am 19. I have a 2002 GMC sierra EXT cab Shortbox, 2wd, and unfortunatly its the 4.3L. Nothing really to boast about, but its my baby.

I want to start putting some stuff onto it to make the appearance better. I want to find some NICE projector headlamps for it, but unfortunatly i find the same ASS looking ones everywhere. I have some Stainless Nerf bars on order, I have a chrome 3rd brake light cover. Nothing big you know.

But i am coming here to get some help with locating and advice.

Thanks all, Brandon

Please message me with replies because i dont know how to navigate this site yet lol.

Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find all the answers you seek here.

Archived