Lowering truck

Im not sure which brand i want to get when i drop my truck i have a 2005 silverado. I have looked at kits from bell tech and JDM. i want either a 2/2 or 2/3 drop. i want the SMOOTHEST RIDE i can get. which kit do you think i should get. if anyone know any other kits let me know

thanks

You dont mention if you are talking about getting drop spindle kit for up front or springs, but Im gonna assume you are getting springs.

If you are getting springs either brand is a quality brand. You may also want to check out McGaughy's they make some quality stuff as Im told.

I live by Mc Guaghy's, I have a 3/5 drop on my yukon on 24's and rides a little better than stock w/o adding the air assit yet! We will be using the 4/6 drop from them on the wifes new 05 1500 lt3 crew cab on 22's, I also sell this stuff if you guys wanna save some money when your ready to drop it.

I live by Mc Guaghy's, I have a 3/5 drop on my yukon on 24's and rides a little better than stock w/o adding the air assit yet! We will be using the 4/6 drop from them on the wifes new 05 1500 lt3 crew cab on 22's, I also sell this stuff if you guys wanna save some money when your ready to drop it.

thanks for the help.

im ready to drop it. i was looking at both set ups. i was just wanting to know the best way to drop and get the smoothest ride. how much does the Mc Guaghy's cost?

thanks for the help.

im ready to drop it. i was looking at both set ups. i was just wanting to know the best way to drop and get the smoothest ride. how much does the Mc Guaghy's cost?

McGaughy's 2/4 Deluxe is about $430.

Archived