1996 4.3

i own a 1996 sierra i had a problem with the engine bogging down under load i found a bad wire and on #4 cylinder wich melted imto the distributer,,,,,,,,,well i changed wires and cap/rotor button along with plugs . new air filter also ,,,,well truck still bogs down changed EGR valve too . well then changed fuel pump and filter truck still bogs down when warm and under load i have no fault codes and left scratching my head the engine is a 4.3 with a 5 speed tranny. engine idles at 750 when truck bogs dow is around 1800 to 2200 rpms doesnt mater the temp out side also truck is a 4x4

i own a 1996 sierra i had a problem with the engine bogging down under load i found a bad wire and on #4 cylinder wich melted imto the distributer,,,,,,,,,well i changed wires and cap/rotor button along with plugs . new air filter also ,,,,well truck still bogs down changed EGR valve too . well then changed fuel pump and filter truck still bogs down when warm and under load i have no fault codes and left scratching my head the engine is a 4.3 with a 5 speed tranny. engine idles at 750 when truck bogs dow is around 1800 to 2200 rpms doesnt mater the temp out side also truck is a 4x4

Is it any different when engine is warm or cold and how is fuel consumption?

Archived