Wat if toyota bought out gm instead of nissa

What do u think yall would do if toyota instead of nissan were talkin with gm. :rant: i hate nissan but i hate toyota more. i think if that happened though id go to ford because it will still be american made but that s me whas yalls opinions

I'll probably be shot for saying this, but I'd love it.  I love Toyotas.. gosh I love 'em.  If I had my way I would have gotten a new Tacoma when I bought my Z71 used.  Go ahead.. shoot me.  But you asked!

I've got a Chevy truck and a Toyota car. I used to have a Toyota truck and a Chevy car. Maybe I just don't give a d**n, LOL.

those d**n jap companies are profitable......if it weren't for suv's and trucks gm and ford would be bankrupt! Once those jap companies figure out suv's and trucks it's lights out in Detroit.....unless something drasticly changes! and yes all four of my rides are american made.

i wasnt harpin on the jap companies i just dont think they are all hyped up they are in tcar magazines like car and driver where they blow any american car that they test but praise the jap. Sumtimes they even bash the euro cars (sumtimes). Thats y im no fan i believe of jap companies also my fam has owned honda and nissan and the nissan was a piece of s**t but the honda is a good car still runnin with 150k miles.

those d**n jap companies are profitable......if it weren't for suv's and trucks gm and ford would be bankrupt! Once those jap companies figure out suv's and trucks it's lights out in Detroit.....unless something drasticly changes! and yes all four of my rides are american made.

My old Toyota truck (87) went over 330,000 before I sold it. It was still getting 30 MPG, and never used oil. I bought new, and it never went to a repair shop. (Did go to a muffler shop, though).Besides the normal: brakes, muffler, etc, I put on a rebuilt carb and a clutch set, and replaced the radiator. I've always felt Toyota had a handle on trucks.

if gm didn't have the deals on the trucks when I was looking, I would probably be driving a toyota right now but I just couldn't swing the payments on the toyota. my dad works for a toyota/honda dealer and it sure seems like they have less problems than the gm vehicles I've owned, the last 3 brand new gm vehicles I've owned ended up in the shop for warrenty work way to often.

alot of people don't like imports but it seems like a lot more "imports" are being made here and the "american" cars seem to be buying more parts from overseas. I'm not so sure what should be labeled an import anymore.

I hate the Toyota icon, I hate the Toyota sound of their engines, and starters, I hate the Toyota's horn, and I hate how ugly the Camary and Corolla are, I hate how I can't fit into any Toyota because they put their seats so dang close to the ground, and I hate how boring Toyota's feel, but other then that I think they are a great company. They've earned their position and respect.

I'll probably be shot for saying this, but I'd love it.  I love Toyotas.. gosh I love 'em.  If I had my way I would have gotten a new Tacoma when I bought my Z71 used.  Go ahead.. shoot me.  But you asked!

I won't shoot you. Because some people cant help it. You were just born with a low IQ. :rolleyes:

Archived