America's tire

bajakid2

hey, i went to get my back right tire plugged because i had 2 screws in it and then they found one more..thank god for buying the road hazard warranty now i have a new BFG a/t...does any one know the rules on the warranty is it like one free tire every 6months???Thanks-Travis :cheers:

Hahhaha ohhh,i might just go a different america tire one city over and try with them next month...they said 3 nails or holes in the tire then you get a replacement does it matter if the treads down to like say 30%???Thanks-Travis

i have had them replace 3 tires in a period of like 3 or 4 months so i dont think they really care.  they just get mad when they know you caused the flat.

hey, i went to get my back right tire plugged because i had 2 screws in it and then they found one more..thank god for buying the road hazard warranty now i have a new BFG a/t...does any one know the rules on the warranty is it like one free tire every 6months???Thanks-Travis :D

The way it typically works is that if the tire can't be repaired, you get a new one for free. You then have to pay another $25 or whatever the warranty fee is to cover the new tire. At least, that's how Sears used to handle it.

Archived