Hi To All

WFO

Hi I the proud owner of a 07 Silverado WT. A year ago an old couple pulled out in front of my 94 K1500 WT and the insurance totaled it. It was a sad day since I was planning in keeping the truck for 20 years. The 94 truck never gave me a problem with any thing. I went truck shopping for a new used Silverado and ended up buying a 05 Ford F150 with 11500 miles in it. (I liked the looks of the Ford F150 over the 06 and eelier Chevys). I had nothing but problems with that truck. The rear end clutch pack was replaced, the power tearing pump needed replaced and the rear side panel was starting to rust out from the inside because of a factory recall was not taken of the previous owner. (The dirt, salt got behind a rubber flap the should have been taken out from the recall). Ford stood behind all the problems with a little hassle. I had the F150 for 11 months and had nothing but problems. I should have never ventured off from the GM family (a hard lesson learned). I just purchased a new 07 Silverado WT and am enjoying it all the way.94truck.JPGtruck.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived