What 'superior Tuning' Does Diablo Preditor E85 Tool Provide?

The diablo url:

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?modul...lay&pid=112

From the website:

Run Ethanol in your truck.

This product will pay for itself over a short time through the fuel savings! E85 is considerably cheaper than regular gasoline.

NO conversion boxes, NO wires to cut, you dont even have to pop your hood.

Just plug in our DiabloSport Predator, Install the program, and fill up at your local ethanol fueling station.

Allows for use of Gas or any blend of Ethanol from E-5 to E-85.

Gains up to 30 RWHP & 30 FT/LB Torque.

# Diagnostic Trouble Codes

# Change Speedometer for Tire Sizes

# Adjust Top Speed Limiters

# and many more features

Why should I run E85 in my Vehicle?

Fuel Economy: In comparison of E85 to running regular gasoline, our test results have shown a 10%-15% loss in fuel economy which STILL makes this a cost effective solution for daily driving. Customers can look at this as they need to fill up more often, although the cost per mile will decrease as the gasoline price is generally 20%-25% higher per gallon. OEM vehicles see about a 20%-28% loss in economy when running E85, this is where our programming and experience comes in.

Our tuning is superior to the OEM programming in reguards to Flex Fuel economy.

Power Gains: With our Flex Fuel programming, customers will notice and INCREASE in horsepower and torque. Our programming is designed to give max performance with no drivability issues or worries about running the "ragged edge." Customers can simply pull up to the pump and fill with either fuel blend.

Piece of mind: When a customer can go to the local gas station, fill with fuel, and drive away knowing they are supporting his neighbor and local farmer, they know the money spent is being invested back in the home community. E85 is a cleaner burning fuel and emits significantly less harmful emissions compared to gasoline.

What is a person to believe? I see the re-programmer is around $500. What's better for my 4.8L 2003 Silverado? The Change2E85.com kit for around $600 or the tuner from Diablosport? Leave it alone?

i thought regular vehicles coudlnt run e85 because of #1. the corrosive nature, and #2. the computer required updating to run on it.

not sure how diablo can program for #1..

i thought regular vehicles coudlnt run e85 because of #1. the corrosive nature, and #2. the computer required updating to run on it.

not sure how diablo can program for #1..

more and more information is coming out showing that ethanol isnt as corrosive as originially thought. secondly, new GM vehicles share fuel tanks, lines, injectors, etc with FF and non-FF vehicles. GMT900 trucks also dont run a typical ethanol sensor, the o2 sensor actually senses the change in fuel composition. the flash updates the computer to run 20% richer (if you dont have a GMT900 truck) or just turns on the flexfuel switch in the computer on the new computers

The superior tuning part refers to the fact that our flex fuel tunes are 'performance' flex tunes, not OEM.

Just like our tunes for gas vehicles are better than OEM, same goes for our flx7193 tunes.

Using the FLX7193, you will see less of a mileage drop when running E85 as compared to a factory FFV, plus a solid gain in performance with either gas or E85.

Fuel system is not an issue at all, as most all late model vehicles are designed to run on some % of Methanol, in fact most of the country is running E10 right now.

Let me know if you guys have any more specific questions about the FLX tool.

Thanks

Mike

The superior tuning part refers to the fact that our flex fuel tunes are 'performance' flex tunes, not OEM.

Just like our tunes for gas vehicles are better than OEM, same goes for our flx7193 tunes.

Using the FLX7193, you will see less of a mileage drop when running E85 as compared to a factory FFV, plus a solid gain in performance with either gas or E85.

Fuel system is not an issue at all, as most all late model vehicles are designed to run on some % of Methanol, in fact most of the country is running E10 right now.

Thanks

Mike

I wrote on your forum, let me know when your new product is ok for my silverado 2007 new style with vortex-max 6,0L engine , I want to use E85, in Europe is very less expensive that 95 octane

Thanks

Mike

I wrote on your forum, let me know when your new product is ok for my silverado 2007 new style with vortex-max 6,0L engine , I want to use E85, in Europe is very less expensive that 95 octane

While we do not offer a specific flx tool for the NBS trucks, you can still take advantage of the same tuning through a custom tune.

The tuner who created the FLX tunes does do custom tuning, and can create you a E85 specific or flex tune for your truck via email.

Give him a shout at [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
What year is your truck?

I have a 2003 Silverado Z71 Extend Cab with the 4.8L V8 engine.

What E85 options do I have? Do I have to replace my fuel injectors also?

Archived