So Cal Members Front And Center

grampadirt

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Kevin_J from Pasadena, checking in. Hope everyone is doing good and prospering here in So Cal.

Never been too much of meet up and shoot the s&!t type of person, but if anyone is ever at my playgrounds, Irwindale T-N-T every Thurs or Fontana during a PSCA event, stop by the setup and say whats up.

Keep it on the road and stay safe!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just saw this thread. I live in Saugus, California. Good to see alot of members in my part of the state.

Well I'll be damned,I live in Saugus too,up Bouquet Cyn.How 'bout you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, names Alene. I'm in the Lakewood/Cerritos Area. When the Fam Bam boys go hunting what else is left for a girl to do, oh, just the occasional off-roading! I am just getting into learning about my truck and what it can do, I always go easy when Im out but I want to get past that and get dirty.

Alene :)

post-80755-1284036924_thumb.jpg

Hi im Chris and im a Californian. its like AA. but in all seriousness. i spent 18.5 of my 21 years alive in bakersfield. loved it there. lots of firlds to take the truck in and mess around. would take my dirt bike out. i joined the air force in 2007 and am now stationed in northwest florida. i would take my s10 out when i lived in bakersfield. my gmc has been out once. people here are into mudding not desert running like i am. i bought a 2wd drive for that reason. its going to get a lift sometime in the near future hopefully before i get out and move back to cali. after december 2011 expect to see me at the meet ups now and then

• 1 year later...

post-103439-1318895007_thumb.jpg

My name's Mike and I live in Val Verde right next to Castaic. I bought my truck a week ago and can't wait to get out and have some fun. Hope the pic comes up since I have no idea of what I'm doing. Cool forum though, I like it!

I never saw this thread before....

I'm Wayne, I live in Beverly Hills where I manage an apt building. Been here for the last 11 years and love it here.

We belong to a camping club and we tow our trailer (which I can park in our garage) camping once or twice a month.

I don't engage in politics so SoCal is great for us.

Archived