A few questions

I would like to lift my truck and add bigger tires someday but I was wondering if it will work with a snowplow? I would like a good looking brush guard too but was wondering if anyone makes one that would either work with the plow or at least be easily removed so I can put the plow in in the Winter... The first project when the truck arrives and I have some extra cash will be to change the Stereo... Does anyone make one that will play tapes and CD's and MP3's all in one unit? I have seen some that would fit that play tapes and CD's and I have seen some that play CD's and MP3's but I haven't found anything that will do all three...

Thanks,

Jon

If you are planning on snowplowing with the thing I would suggest staying at stock height from a reliability standpoint.  I know lots of guys have lifted trucks and get along fine plowing, but you have to think of all the angles and such involved that change when the mounting points are moved higher.  Forces are placed on areas that they weren't meant to be.

• 1 month later...

there is currently no deck on the market that plays tapes, cds, and mp3s in one (that i know of). if you want tapes and cds, get a rf modulator. and a mp3 player (and use the stock deck). i dont know if there is even a GM fit deck that plays tapes and cds. most combos like that require a double din opening. the next best thing is a project like mine, which is expensive but if you want to know about it i'll try to write it all out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived