Carlisle Truck Show

Chris's 07

Ok guys who is going to the all truck nationals and when are u going all weekend or not , and does anyone want to meetup and go as a group ? it is Aug 7th to the 9th but saterday is the best day to go.

I'm going to the ATN's for the weekend. I'll probably leave Friday morning some time. Granted my truck is pretty stock but I registered with the guys from FSC so they can get a tent and I'll have a designated parking area.

I know MS3DALE is planning to go on Saturday depending on the weather.

I'm going to the ATN's for the weekend. I'll probably leave Friday morning some time. Granted my truck is pretty stock but I registered with the guys from FSC so they can get a tent and I'll have a designated parking area.

I know MS3DALE is planning to go on Saturday depending on the weather.

My truck is pretty stock too kind off but its is real clean plus it only cost 50 to get u and everyone in your truck in , we all park up on the hill by the rock crawlers .oh and what is FSC

Yeah the price is pretty much the reason I register. If you're going for more than one day it makes sense. FSC is fullsizechevy.com, it's another forum that a lot of people here also belong to. If you register as a group and have 25 registered you get a 20'x20' tent or something like that set up for you to use and have a designated spot.

Yeah the price is pretty much the reason I register. If you're going for more than one day it makes sense. FSC is fullsizechevy.com, it's another forum that a lot of people here also belong to. If you register as a group and have 25 registered you get a 20'x20' tent or something like that set up for you to use and have a designated spot.

thats cool I am going to have to check FSC out and maybe I will see u at the show

Man,Theres going to be a nice turn out for sure :)

I'd register to show my truck,but I don't want to park by myself,and it doesn't look like GM-Trucks has a spot :lol:

I'd register to show my truck,but I don't want to park by myself,and it doesn't look like GM-Trucks has a spot :lol:

There is no reason you can't just sign up under FSC and park with them. I very rarely go on there except to sign up for the ATN's. If you do decide to register, let me know.

There is no reason you can't just sign up under FSC and park with them. I very rarely go on there except to sign up for the ATN's. If you do decide to register, let me know.

Hmm....Would I have to register and join FSC? Or could I just put there name down when I register to show at Carlisle?

Archived