I just got a refurbished Diablo intune i3 on e-bay, for about $160 less than new. Loaded the 87 octane tune (you can keep stock tune and change other parameters like AFM etc), turned off DOD/AFM, increased throttle sensitivity 10%, firm shift trans tune. It did what I wanted it to do. I have absolutely HATED the AFM since day 1. I've been driving in M5 for over a year to avoid switching to 4 cylinder mode. I have my 6 speed trans back! I'm still considering a custom tune from DiabLew for driveability improvements. I too, do not want a race truck, just something that I enjoy driving. I'm getting close.
I think these trucks bedsides were forgotten when the chrome was applied. Chrome all over the front and cab but nothing on the bedsides. Looks a little off to me. I like where you're going with your truck. I would lose the chrome advertisement for the dealership around the license plate.
My 16 crew cab had factory 17" alloys with LT265-70-17 load range C's. BFG makes a LT265-70-17 in load range C and a LT285-70-17 in load range C.
Well said Donstar! More is not always better or necessary. When we camp, we are outside. The camper is for sleeping, bathroom, storage, and some food prep. Rainy day? sit outside and play games. we sat outside in a storm with 6" of water at our feet playing cards with friends, something we will never forget, good times!
A weight distributing hitch may help more evenly load your truck. You may be overloading your rear and unloading your front axles making for an unpleasant towing experience. Properly set up, It would transfer some of the tongue weight to the front axles. My 16 crew cab has factory LT 265/70R/17 Load range C Bridgestone Dueler A/T's and I tow a 26' travel trailer at around 5500lb loaded with a WDH and it tows well. I will not switch to load E tires! If I wanted a 1 ton truck I would have bought a 1 ton truck..
I just dealt with this issue. I changed to the GM recommended trailer end plug which did not fix the problem. Ended up checking all grounds on the trailer. there was a ground terminal block that was corroded. Changed that and cut wires back to clean copper. Also where the main ground wire attached to the trailer frame, removed and cleaned the ground block and frame to bare metal and through bolted it back onto the frame, then cut back ground wire to fresh clean copper. Problem solved for me! Hope this helps. Also could be a shorted to ground trailer brake wire somewhere, often times the wire that is fed through the axle grounds out inside.
I've had the Access Vanish for over a year and am happy with it. nice low profile. it fits within the bed rails so the Adarac rack can mount on the bed rails. pic attached from adarac website.
I just thought of the oil analysis idea last night. There’s a local lab I’m going to try. I need to contact them for pricing and whether they service the general public. They test oil for my employer.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 118 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3,369 Guests (See full list)
- beast 10
- It's Tim
- Rob Mugs
- Brian P
- Mike Barber
- George Moore
- Firehawk T/A