Wiring Harness

I have a 2005 Sierra 2500HD with ext. cab and plow package. There is a factory installed switch on the dash for the roof light. I pulled the switch out, and judging by the size of the wires connected to it, I think there must be a relay somewhere that it controls. I have installed a light bar, and was told that the switched wire could be found in the panel behind the left rear door. I can not find it there, or up with the dome light. Does anyone know where I can find the switched wire to connect to?

• 4 weeks later...
The wire harness forms the backbone of the entire electrical system of automotive and aerospace vehicles. The correct and reliable implementation of the wire harness represents one of the most expensive and technically challenging aspects of vehicle systems design.

This is relevant to anything how? :dunno:

The wire harness forms the backbone of the entire electrical system of automotive and aerospace vehicles. The correct and reliable implementation of the wire harness represents one of the most expensive and technically challenging aspects of vehicle systems design.

WTF CLEVE??? :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wire harness forms the backbone of the entire electrical system of automotive and aerospace vehicles.The correct and reliable implementation of the wire harness represents one of the most expensive and technically challenging aspects of vehicle systems design. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived