Replacement Seat Leather

I'm thinking about replacing the leather in my 2003 Silverado extended cab with bucket seats as the driver's side is starting to get pretty worn. What brands and places to buy do you guys recommend? I want the leather to be an exact match to the factory dark charcoal color. Also, where can I buy replacement foam for the seats?

I'm thinking about replacing the leather in my 2003 Silverado extended cab with bucket seats as the driver's side is starting to get pretty worn. What brands and places to buy do you guys recommend? I want the leather to be an exact match to the factory dark charcoal color. Also, where can I buy replacement foam for the seats?

It should still be available at the dealer. But IT IS NOT GOING TO MATCH. Does not matter where you get it. You seats have been used since 2003 and out in the sun light. They have faded. You can not color match leather like you can paint.

With that said Katzkin. Nuff said.

Jbo

It should still be available at the dealer. But IT IS NOT GOING TO MATCH. Does not matter where you get it. You seats have been used since 2003 and out in the sun light. They have faded. You can not color match leather like you can paint.

With that said Katzkin. Nuff said.

Jbo

If I do it, I'm going to replace all of the leather. I just want the new leather in the same dark charcoal color that it came out of the factory with. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

IF just one seat, I would go to a top notch auto shop for interiors. I would expect about $350. Ask a couple of dealers who they use for repairs or replacement. We have several here. I f you were doing both seats and back I would go to an after market shop that does such things as sun roofs etc., as they can order leather seat packages that run about $1,200. This is for better leather, perforated etc…

Archived