I rear-ended someone....

Zane

Man i knew my day was going to too good. :angry:It was a a yield sign, my radar detector went off, i looked at it, and by the time i looked back all i could be was slam on the brakes.  :shocked:

Minimal Damage to my truck, but i think i'm in for an insurance shock after the adjusters look at they poor ladys 98 taurus. :(:(

I'm suprised how little my truck got hurt.

Oh, well. Its life.

Two weeks ago I was filling up with gas, got done and was going to go drop my g/f off to get her car.  Traffic was medium to heavy.  For some odd reason I decided to go out into the traffic opposite of the traffic light.  so I'm waiting there.  This pretty new F-250 stops and signals me to pull out, like into the turning lane to let me go, because on that side of the road the light was red.  So I creep out.  But I really see around the ford to see if anyone was coming in the turning lane, so i keep just creeping up.  Well by the time I get just barely into the turning lane the next thing i know a like late 90's honda civic barrells into me.  After i realize im ok and my g/f's ok, I go and see if hes ok. So everyones ok. Except me when my insurance goes ski high now.  I had ? done to my truck, and the little rice rocket was pretty torn up, had to be towed...but in my opinion it was fixable.  

needless to say i had a pretty $hitty weekend.

btw I have/had a '99 Z-71

been in the shop for 2 weeks, i dont think they have started on it, so im wheel less at the moment

Archived