Warehouse Deals, Inc. (amazon)

I had been looking for a set of stainless bed rails for my Silverado. The cheap knockoffs on ebay fit my budget, but I really wanted a set of Putco lockers, like I had on my previous 04 Silverado. However the Putco rails were anywhere from $255-$300 online. A couple weeks back while looking at Amazon I saw a set of Putco lockers that was described as "used" but the description said new with box damage. They were priced $133. I took a chance on them and I cannot believe what a deal I got. They were absolutely BRAND NEW, wrapped in bubble wrap etc. They're installed and I'll post pix later. The only "problem" as about a six inch gash in the box that had been taped over.

If you are looking for any product on Amazon, truck related or not, and you see the seller Warehouse Deals listed, based on my experience go for it. I had always rather be lucky than good.

Most of Amazon's warehouse deals, "Used-like new condition" are perfectly fine products. It usually is the box condition as listed. I've only had 2 bad items shipped to me, but Amazon took them back and I received credit with no hassle whatsoever.

I did a little better than you. Last October, for some reason I just went on Amazon to look for Putco locker rails. I was really just surfing and killing time. When I looked up the Putco rails I wanted (89889), they were on sale for $53 with free shipping. Brand new condition. I kid you not. I jumped on that deal in a heartbeat. That price lasted for a day or so, and then jumped back up to the normal Amazon price. I should have bought several and sold the extras for a little profit. Today Amazon has them listed for $235 w/ free s/h. I am very happy with them. They look good and also have the 1000# tie down strength, should I ever need it.

I did a little better than you. Last October, for some reason I just went on Amazon to look for Putco locker rails. I was really just surfing and killing time. When I looked up the Putco rails I wanted (89889), they were on sale for $53 with free shipping. Brand new condition. I kid you not. I jumped on that deal in a heartbeat. That price lasted for a day or so, and then jumped back up to the normal Amazon price. I should have bought several and sold the extras for a little profit. Today Amazon has them listed for $235 w/ free s/h. I am very happy with them. They look good and also have the 1000# tie down strength, should I ever need it.

That's an awesome price. I honestly didn't know what to expect. Usually my luck runs so that I was expecting missing parts/scratches/etc. But as you say they were in brand new condition. I'm thrilled with the deal I got. I imagine you were ecstatic. I had the lockers on my 04 Silverado and they were a top notch product.

• 8 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd throw in my experience with them for the benefit of anyone looking. I've ordered textbooks from them in the past and it turned out that the used books that were in like new condition was because the original plastic wrap was torn or missing. I've had good luck with their products so yesterday when I was looking around for some Weathertech liners I was excited when I saw "Used- Like New" from warehouse deals with fullfilment by Amazon listed. The normally $100 front set of floor liners cost me $49!!!! I ordered the rear set too, but they didn't have these from Warehouse Deals Inc. The condition was listed as "Packaging may be slightly damaged, item is in excellent condition." From my past experience with them, I jumped on it. Since I'm an Amazon prime member, 2 day shipping was free and over night is only $4 per item, so I went with the extra $8 cause I couldn't wait to get them. Total for both front and rear set of Weathertech liners was $135 including overnight shipping! They should be here tomorrow because I missed yesterday's deadline for overnight, but even with the 2 day free shipping it would have been here Monday.

Archived