Smoked Tail Lights

Buyer Beware with this guy. I really wanted to get my tails smoked professionaly so I found this guy on the web and ebay. After emailing each other and agreeing to a price I paid him (paypal)for what was to be a 4-5 wk wait for medium smoke with clear reverse lens. Ok cool at six weeks emailed he didnt have the lights in stock, be here next week. Checked his website and it leads you to believe they have them. I got strung out past the 45 dispute window so I decided to just be patient. Every time I emailed and had to email (multiple times per) for a status update it was always something else, then next week,next week,next week. I finally asked politely for my money back and was told no the lights are in the booth and they will ship next week. Well six months later they arrived. All excited I opened the box and they are DARK SMOKE and to my suprise at night with the lights on it looks like a 2yr old painted them. (pics are posted in the FOR sell section).And you guessed it now he dosen't respond to emails. If you use this guy be ready for major disappointment and a lighter wallet!!

I went through something very similar (the group purchase of pcv can) and learned one thing. If you are getting close to the 45 day window, file a dispute. As long as you do that before 45 days is up, it will carry beyond the 45 day limit. The first part of the dispute is between you and the vender. So you have time in there for the part to arrive, and you have it registered before the time limit so you can stll get your money back. Does not help this time, but next time it sure will.

i hear that VHT night shades stuff is just like spray painting other stuff and goes on evenly, if your not looking for very dark, 1 or 2 very light coats will do the trick, followed by a few coats of clear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSKA0ElKg1Q...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8-hZP6-ZY8...feature=related

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived