You should be excited! Hands down the coolest experience I've had with aftermarket stereo equipment (been messing with it for about 16 years). By far my favorite change I've made to my truck!

Damn all of this talk about it :rollin: I may have to order one sooner instead of waiting for a month

Congrats!!

dooooo it...do it. LOL I feel your pain, I ordered mine about 2 months sooner than I had planned b/c of all the positive feedback I read on here.

Damn all of this talk about it :rollin: I may have to order one sooner instead of waiting for a month

Congrats!!

dooooo it...do it. LOL I feel your pain, I ordered mine about 2 months sooner than I had planned b/c of all the positive feedback I read on here.

lol I know. I just might have to. It's the only thing left that I want to do........ for now :lol:

UPS website shows mine will be delivered on Friday, but every time the door bell rings I run to the door like a little kid hearing the ice cream truck drive down the street hoping it somehow came early. I feel bad for anyone that comes to my door on Friday and does not have my OGM-1 in hand.

Archived