2005 GMC 2500HD RARE!!!

Stranger ranger

Posting this for a friend of mine.

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A RARE, MINT CONDITION GMC. I HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY IN THIS TRUCK BUT IM GETTING MARRIED AND I JUST PURCHASED A HOUSE SO THIS IS ONE OF MY TOYS THAT HAS TO GO. IT HAS THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES: SLT PACKAGE, DUAL CLIMATE, STERRING WHEEL CONTROLS, 6 DISC IN DASH RADIO, POWER DRIVER SEAT, POWER WINDOWS, TINTED, 6.0 ENGINE, CAI, EFI LIVE TUNE FROM BLACK BEAR, STAINLESS STEEL MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, CENTERFORCE DUAL FRICTION CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL, BRAND NEW 33X12.50X17 MICKEY THOMSPON BAJA MTZ TIRES AND BRAND NEW PRO COMP WHEELS 17X9, 2 1/2 INCH ROUGH COUNTRY LIFT, HID HEAD LIGHTS AND ALSO BLACK AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHT/PARKING LIGHT ASSEMBLY'S, 80,000 MILES, TONNEAU COVER, AND BED LINER. I'M SURE IM FORGETTING SOME THINGS. THIS TRUCK IS VERY FAST AND RUNS EXTREMLY WELL!! YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY SEE IT AND DRIVE IT TO RESPECT IT. IM NOT GIVING IT AWAY, I KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH AND YOU CAN NO LONGER GET THIS PACKAGE IN A 5 SPEED MANUAL FROM GM. YOU CANT EVEN ORDER IT. IF YOU NEED TO SEE MORE PICS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT. MY NAME IS JOSH, 724 557 ZERO TWO THREE ZERO. THANKS FOR LOOKING

Price: $23,000.00

5Fd5Jd5Mb3Gd3N23lec1rd34b016624371406.jpg

Shitty CL pic but you get the idea. Ask him for more if you're interested. No idea why he put everything in caps, its irritating but I wasn't retyping.

Located in Uniontown, PA

• 2 months later...

Archived