iGo Primo utilities uploaded at ADCMobile.com

Hey Guys,

Just thought i would add to this thread. I have not installed my OGM1 yet, this coming weekend I will likely have some free time to do so, but i've been online here at work and came across this website:

http://www.igo8navig...hp?action=forum

anyone know what version of igo primo these units have installed?

Nice find. We are running igo primo 1.2 on the OGM1.

Have you tried any of the skins?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those ADC Mobile customers looking for the various iGo utilities, Holty came to the rescue and is hosting all the files on his server, so downloading these will be MUCH easier to do and you won't have to put up with the "ree Files" crap any more! Hit the Support>Product Support>Advent Navi Support>Mapping Support>iGo Primo to download all of the files from the new link...

A very public THANK YOU is in order for Holty!

Downloading the files by linking to Holty's server from the ADC page was problem free.  Thanks Holty, and thanks Walt!  Now to start customizing.

Walt, i've noticed the past couple days when i open up iGo something funny with the loading page. sometimes it shows the one you provided on your website, and sometimes it shows the default one. weird!

Walt, i've noticed the past couple days when i open up iGo something funny with the loading page. sometimes it shows the one you provided on your website, and sometimes it shows the default one. weird!

Hmmm, you may have to backtrack a bit to see what changed it. I have no idea without knowing what you've done in the meantime...

Hmmm, you may have to backtrack a bit to see what changed it. I have no idea without knowing what you've done in the meantime...

i haven't touched anything since installing iGo. i tried adding the auto-run after 3 seconds to the sys.txt file which did nothing and that was it.

Archived