New 2014 spy shots

I am willing to bet the gmt 900 is still going to be better looking. Not feeling it so far as far as looks.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but it cracks me up when people say they don't like the look of a camo'd test mule. The wrap is designed to hide or distort body lines (especially the black on white stuff) or even add bulk where there is none. No one can really say until the wraps come off.

I am willing to bet the gmt 900 is still going to be better looking. Not feeling it so far as far as looks.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but it cracks me up when people say they don't like the look of a camo'd test mule. The wrap is designed to hide or distort body lines (especially the black on white stuff) or even add bulk where there is none. No one can really say until the wraps come off.

Oh yes I can......LOL.

Beat me to it, BTW. Jerk.

LMAO!

Oh yes I can......LOL.

Beat me to it, BTW. Jerk.

LMAO!

Whatever ****, you can still see the basic silhouette even with the camo it's not that hard to figure out.

Using suicide doors in a tight parking lot (most of them as I see it) is a huge pain in the a$$. I'll take the regular doors anyday.

As long as I can get a crew cab with a 6.5' box, I won't be wasting my time with an extended can next time.

I agree with you, but I can't say next time because I don't want to buy another truck anytime soon...

I have a strong feeling the new ones are gonna be wayyyy better. More power, more mileage, more room, better interiors. I think its gonna be hard to hang on the a GMT-900 when the new ones are out. Im just waiting out the days at this point until I can trade mine in.

Archived