Frount bumper to low

I use my 2008 VMAX 4X4 1500 in the woods 8 months out of the year. But with the fog lights and the plastic spoiler its just to low. Two days ago I tore it compleatly off while driving down a woods road. I just thought I would ask others what they have done to get more ground clearence from their GMC.

Its just the lower plastic part of the bumper that got tore off. Its hooked to the steel with plastic rivots so it can be easily repaired. I was hoping there would be some kind of filler kit I could buy that replaces it and does not hang down so low.

Not sure about a filler, if thats all you nees to clear, if you dont have a level kit that could net you 2 in of height in the front to help tho

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I removed the lower lip under my bumper, then used a Zone 2" front level kit plus 2" extra blocks in the rear to lift the entire truck 2". FYI: my truck sat with the front too high with just the "level" kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I removed the lower lip under my bumper, then used a Zone 2" front level kit plus 2" extra blocks in the rear to lift the entire truck 2". FYI: my truck sat with the front too high with just the "level" kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may keep an eye on rear blocks for mine. mines pretty close all around, but the front is oh so slightly higher for some reason. Even just an inch higher I'd be happy with in the rear.

Archived