Reverse Light Problem Tahoe NNBS

I purchased a 2007 NNBS Tahoe for my wife last month and I noticed that the reverse lights weren't working so I check the fuse box under the hood and noticed that the fuse had been pulled...... Kinda weird. I put the 10A fuse back in and they started working again but the problem is they will stay on when she goes from R to D and is driving down the road. I also noticed that when she exits the truck and locks the doors that they say on. The battery actually died yesterday because there were on all day and she didn't know now it. Any ideas why this is happening? I pulled the Fuse lastnight so they wouldn't stay on but she now has zero reverse lights.

I purchased a 2007 NNBS Tahoe for my wife last month and I noticed that the reverse lights weren't working so I check the fuse box under the hood and noticed that the fuse had been pulled...... Kinda weird. I put the 10A fuse back in and they started working again but the problem is they will stay on when she goes from R to D and is driving down the road. I also noticed that when she exits the truck and locks the doors that they say on. The battery actually died yesterday because there were on all day and she didn't know now it. Any ideas why this is happening? I pulled the Fuse lastnight so they wouldn't stay on but she now has zero reverse lights.

I am not sure what has been causing your concern. Have you had a chance to mention this to your local dealer? I can also look into this for you on my end with the last eight of your VIN. Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Archived