ABS acting up...

A friend of mine's got a Chevy Suburban(this is in sweden but his car is imported), last year we overhauled the brake system and replaced all the brake lines, the master brake cylinder and then bled the system and everything was fine, now it has started acting up ever so slightly... If you brake hard there are no problems, everything works ok but if you press the brake pedal slowly, like when decelerating the ABS will engage on the front left wheel and the brake pedal will "pump" and fall against the floor. No warning light or anything that comes on, is there anyone that could tell me where to begin looking for the problem?

Would be front left wheel. That is one possible cause. Even if there is no light it needs to be scanned by a shop or someone with a Tech 2 scanner that can read more than just the engine computer

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thank you!

Where is the OBD2 socket located in the car? I have a diagnostic computer myself(11 different protocols so I figure I will be able to get something out of it)

Would be front left wheel. That is one possible cause. Even if there is no light it needs to be scanned by a shop or someone with a Tech 2 scanner that can read more than just the engine computer

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived