detailing kits

anyone got a recomendation for a good detailing kit? took my all terrain to a hand car wash spot and wasn't happy with it so i'm going to start doing it myself. was looking at getting the pinnacle concours interior kit and not sure what else. what's good for the all terrain's black rims? thx

Another adams customer here, slowly trying all they have to offer.buttery wax is by far the best wax I have ever used!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

Our Essentials Kit is a very popular one that a lot of first-time customers pick up to get a taste of what we offer.

It comes with a sampling of products to perform a start-to-finish exterior detail.

We also offer a forum discount (listed in my signature) and the industry's only 110% Guarantee. :-)

Noticed u guys have military discounts also just can't find what it is. Anyone use the general purpose cleaner on there rims? Looking at getting the tire and trim kit which doesn't come with the rim cleaner for some reason.

We do indeed offer a Military discount. Shoot me an email from your .mil address and I'll reply with the code.

Our All Purpose Cleaner works on wheels in a pinch, but we offer two more effective dedicated wheel cleaners; Our Green Wheel Cleaner which is a "maintenance" type wheel cleaner for a well maintained wheel, and Deep Wheel Cleaner which is better suited for a heavily contaminated wheel or one that accumulates a high amount of brake dust.

The Tire and Trim Kit with either/both of the wheel cleaners, depending on your needs, is a great combo!

Just received my Essentials Kit! Only downfall is that I waited too long to finally put an order through Adam's and its getting pretty damn cold up here and I don't feel like washing the truck outside in a snow suit. The bucket full of goodies will have to wait til spring. Couldn't pass up the Thanksgiving deal of 15% off and free shipping in Canada though.

Archived