Help Needed Fast!

Well the p.o.s. I bought in mid November not only does all the stuff yours does, but mine also starts in cold weather, and since I got the LTZ, the leather on the dash hasn't warped like I read it would, the F.M. HD radio plays fine, and that power sliding rear window operates flawlessly. Should I trade it for a V-6 so I can bitch about it being underpowered?

I need some help. I bought at 2014 Silverado LT in early December and unfortunately it hasn't given me a bit of trouble. The ride is annoyingly smooth and the undetectable shift from V8 to V4 and back to V8 is driving me nuts! Even my crappy SRAs are pissing me off because they're not vibrating me around like a carp out of water.

I negotiated a great deal on my truck and an extended warranty that I thought would meet my needs. And I'm now about to pop a vein because I haven't had chance to do something to my engine that will void my warranty.

My wife, my dog, and I can all get in the truck without a ladder, and we can get out without deploying an emergency slide. How much more can I take? I can also, God forbid, toss a bag or two of bark mulch or a sheet of plywood in the back and actually get it out again without a forklift and without straining my uterus. So I do all my hauling at night to avoid the embarrasment of my neighbors seeing me actually using my truck to haul stuff. I wouldn't want any of them to think I could help them haul their old couch to Goodwill.

Don't worry - this rant is coming to an end. The last, and most annoying complaint of all is the quiet. I mean so much quiet that I'm forced to listen to the tunes that this POS can accommodate through all these crazy hi-tech ports. Or Sirius. Or CD. Or AM/FMHD. The one bright spot is that sometimes my FM doesn't come in quite clear enough. But I'm thinking if I did something to make it rumble a little louder down the highway I wouldn't notice.

I didn't spend enough on this truck and really need some help spending some more to really make it the machine it could be! Thanks for your advice.

Oh - and guys - one more thing. This is meant in total jest and I'm only posting it to bring a little levity to this forum, which can get pretty intense at times. I hope everyone on here enjoys their trucks as much as I do, no matter what you do to it, and no matter what you use it for.

Take Care - Bill

I have the solution to your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trade it in on an F-150 FAST!!!!!!!!!!

Archived