Help with LED bulbs for cargo lamp, license plate, etc.

Wondering if anyone could help me with getting the right LED bulbs to switch out for my stick halogen bulbs in my license plate, cargo lamp and fogs. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replaced the cargo, license plate and reverse bulbs with the Vled's plus my fog lights. In the stock Sierra fogs they come out brighter than the headlights haha. Worth the money, don't be afraid to use a little more force when snapping them into the license plate harness. They don't just snap in as easy as the halogens!

I replaced the cargo, license plate and reverse bulbs with the Vled's plus my fog lights. In the stock Sierra fogs they come out brighter than the headlights haha. Worth the money, don't be afraid to use a little more force when snapping them into the license plate harness. They don't just snap in as easy as the halogens!

Did you just buy the actual bulb itself for fogs or did you get the kit that is $200?

Did you just buy the actual bulb itself for fogs or did you get the kit that is $200?

Got just the bulbs, maybe one day I will replace the entire fog assembly, but for now the bulbs do the trick. Found out its easier to take the housing off from the front and pull the entire assembly out when replacing the bulb. Especially if you have the front air dam on and liners in your wheel well. Just have to reach up from behind and press the tabs to remove the housing.

VLEDs is what I used for the cargo, reverse, license plate, and fogs. If you want a clear white, go with the 5000k. If you want a slight hint of blue, go with the 6000k. 194 (1 pair), 921 (2 pair), 9012 (1 pair) is what you need. They're much brighter and crisper than the stock bulbs, all which are direct replacement. I've read reviews of people melting the fog light housing using HIDs and even Retrofit Source advised against using them, so I used VLEDs LED fogs. You can't go wrong.

Archived